There is no magic formula for burning belly fat, but eating the right foods will certainly help you burn it away much faster. You still need to maintain an overall healthy diet and include regular exercise, but if you eat these seven foods as part of your regular diet, you can expect to generally see better fat burning results:
1. Cinnamon: It tastes sweet and can be used in a variety of ways, so how can it help you lose belly fat? Cinnamon has been shown to increase metabolism and the utilization of carbohydrates in the body. It helps regulate your blood sugar so you can avoid those spikes that lead to cravings later on. Include this in your coffee or on your morning toast to increase your belly fat burning ability.
2. Cayenne Pepper: This one isnt easy for everyone to include in their diet, but if you like spicy foods this one can be a real boost to your fat burning capability. Cayenne pepper can increase your energy and metabolism by increasing your bodys internal core temperature. It is a thermogenic fat burner that forces your body to burn more calories. If you cant stand hot pepper, then you can buy this in capsule form. It may, however, give you a bit of heartburn, so you may need to invest in an antacid also.
3. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil contains the essential fatty acids known as medium chain triglycerides that your body needs to burn fat more effectively. It may seem counterintuitive to eat more fat to burn more fat, but think of coconut oil fats as good fats that allow the rest of your cells, especially your nervous system, to function properly.
4. Green Leafy Vegetable: These metabolic foods contain tons of fiber and lots of needed nutrients for the body. Lettuce is only one option here. Spinach and kale are even healthier options that you can include in your salads or protein smoothies. Green leafy veggies actually contain less calories than your body requires to burn them off, so youre always creating that necessary caloric deficit when you eat these foods. Think of these as a way to actually subtract calories from your diet. They also help your body to detoxify in the process of metabolism.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar: This is another tough one for people to stomach because of its acidity. I can personally take a straight shot of this right down the ole esophagus, but most people need to take a small amount of apple cider vinegar that has been diluted with a fair amount of water. It is known to increase the utilization of enzymes needed for metabolism. It is especially important for the removal of existing body fat.
6. Whey Protein: Your body needs protein to build muscle. More muscle means increased metabolism, plain and simple. Whey protein is especially good because it is metabolized slowly by the body and helps to decrease hunger as a result. It also helps to reduce body fat by turning on the hormones in the body that are needed in the fat burning process.
7. Salmon: In general, fish is good to eat if you want to maintain a healthy diet, but a steady dose of salmon in your diet will increase your fat burning ability by boosting your metabolism through the further utilization of essential fatty acids. Salmon is high in these and contains high amounts of protein as well. This combination will improve your insulin response and keep your appetite on a steady course, helping you avoid binge eating!